Kate Chen Interview Podcast

– Motives: The podcast would be a casual hangout type. Just two friends getting together at the end of the day to discuss whatever happened that day or recently. It’s like recording our conversation for a podcast, but with a theme which it usually doesn’t have but we’ll make it work. For this interview episode, we’ll be getting to know my co-host. We’ve recorded a past podcast for a different class of hers before and it went pretty well, so I’m going to use that as a pre-interview.
– Blueprint: Melo is Not in Style is a casual chitchat/daily recap podcast that just wants to have a chill rewind time, to feel like being in our living room with us. It’s for people that want some sort of background noise, or an escape from a tired day. Unlike actual news, we’ll talk about how annoying our students have been lately and just have a casual laugh.
– I think the one liners for every episode can have the format of “what’d _____ do today?” and the over one-liner can just be “whatchu you do today?”

1 thought on “Kate Chen Interview Podcast

1. Torri Little

Hi Kate, I like this concept for your podcast I think its different and could make great conversation since it’s not necessarily an interview. When you say “you’ll talk about how annoying our students are?” does that mean you are teachers? If so, I think if you find a way to incorporate that in your topic or one-liner it could also bring in a teacher’s audience. Especially being that you will be talking about how your day was, there could be other’s who have the same occupation as you that will be able to relate. This is a podcast I would listen too though because it would feel more real than scripted for me.

Reply